| Breah was so excited to see the Sleeping Beauty stuff. Addi did not know what to think. |
| These are the first princess dressup clothes the girls have ever had. Breah immediately put on hers and carried around her new doll and horse. |
| Breah was so excited to see the Sleeping Beauty stuff. Addi did not know what to think. |
| These are the first princess dressup clothes the girls have ever had. Breah immediately put on hers and carried around her new doll and horse. |
3 comments:
Wow! How fun!! I love all the pictures!
What are you going to do to the barbie house? Looks like fun!!!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
What beautiful princesses! Looks like any little girls Christmas morning dream come true! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas.
Next time I visit we'll have to let our girls play together. It looks like between all the princess stuff that our girls would get along great!!
Post a Comment