Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Morning

Breah was the first one up Easter morning. She was so excited to see what the Easter bunny brought! When she went out to the living room and couldn't see it, she was a little worried. She came in my room and asked where it was. I told her she had to find it. So she woke up Kylie and they searched until they found everything downstairs. They got some Barbie furniture for the house they got at Christmas. Kylie was very excited about that. They each got a small bag with some candy and a couple surprises. This is the first time that I have gotten them each something totally different. They were pretty excited and didn't even try to take eachothers. I also made them each a nightgown. Since we had not made a fire yet, they are wearing jackets over them to stay warm. Addi was very happy when she woke up. She loved her books and candy.


2 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun! When you write about things like this, it makes me hope that I'll get lots of little girls too! :)

Carr Family said...

Love your girls. They are so cute. I also love that picture of them in the tree. Only a dad would do that huh? ;)