Friday, May 15, 2009

Ultrasound

Here is our ultrasound pictures.
I am due on August 28th and it's another girl!!!!!!

7 comments:

Carr Family said...

I know I've already told you this, but congrats!! I can't wait to see the new baby girl Hunter. You and Collin sure make some cute girls!!!

Anonymous said...

4 in a row! That's crazy!! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous. I'd like another girl someday. Congrats!

Lacey said...

Congrats again! I know I've said it before, but I think that four girls in a row is just awesome! You make them so cute, you might as well just keep them coming! :) How does Collin feel about continuing her rein as the only guy in the house?

Lacey said...

Oops! I meant reign, not rein. :)

Lianna said...

Kristel
I cant believe you are having a 4th girl!!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling good!

lynsey said...

okay how did i miss that you're pregnant?? is this the first time you announced it on your blog? anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! 4 girls! that is so much fun! hope you're feeling well & that collin isn't feeling too outnumbered. :)

Dave and Holly said...

Congratulations Kristel! How exciting to be having another girl. Maybe all of my boys and all of your girls can meet and get married someday:) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well...you don't have too long left.