Monday, August 31, 2009

Kindergarten











Kylie has absolutely loved being big enough to go to school. Her first day was a week ago and Collin brought her. Now she rides the bus and she thinks it is pretty great. It takes us about all morning to have her ready. I don't know how we will make it next year when she has to go in the morning! And I will have two to get ready!

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Oh.....why cant we be neighbors??? I would love to have Addy and Kylie walk out to the bus together!!! She is adorable!

mel said...

What? You have one in Kindergarten? That's amazing. It's also amazing that you have 4 children. I guess that means you're amazing!

Carr Family said...

She looks so cute!! I bet she is just loving going to Kindergarten.

Anonymous said...

She looks so excited to be going to kindergarten. Maci loves the bus too!