Saturday, February 27, 2010

February

Kylie has been asking me to cut her hair like Lucy's on Narnia. I told her I couldn't do it that short, so she would have to save her money(I really did not want it cut!). And she did. She was so excited sitting in the big chair. She just kept telling the lady that she wanted it shorter, too.

Breah is like a little mom. She is a big helper with the baby. Everytime Clarissa wimpers, Breah is the first to check on her and make her happy. This is Breah in one of her MANY dressup outfits. It is all or nothing for her!

Here is the snowman Kylie and Breah constructed all on their own. They put the umbrellas over it to keep the sun from melting it. The next morning they wanted to go out and adjust them!

2 comments:

mel said...

Her hair cut is darling. SOmething about cutting hair shorter makes them look so grown up!

Lacey said...

I really like Kylie's new do-- it suits her well. Your girls are all so darling! They seem like best friends. :)