Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Summer Fun!



Clarissa is now one year old! She can stand and hold her balance very well, but has yet to take her first step. She also says DaDaDa about everything. You can finally see a few longer strands of hair on her head. And she has slept throught the night three times in a row now!!! Her birthday was low key, just a good reason to be with family. The strangest change is her carseat. It is a little over whelming to look back while driving and have four faces staring at me!

Clarissa was not too fond of the frozen pie we had instead of cake. All the cousins loved the tire swing and Barbie house, oh, and Uncle Jordan and Riley!! Notice Rylan found the dress up shoes. Please take a closer look at Collin's face! Hilarious!

We spent a day at Blacktail. The girls loved tubing behind the boat and gave the 'thumbs up' sign most of the time. Addi went in the tube also, but it was a much slower ride. She kept giving thumbs up, but yelling "slower". Everyone loved playing in the sand and water too.


Hanging out after eating Anjie's Birthday cake. The girls were downstairs playing Barbies. Clarissa really enjoyed Uncle Shad. When all the boys decided to go for a ride, Addison insisted on riding with Uncle Shad too.




Okay, these girls have been cracking me up lately. They go in phases where they play really well and then they fight really well. The other day they were playing "worms" with playdough FOREVER! Then Breah made this playdough girl. We had to cover it and save it like that overnight, so she could finish it the next day, and the next. Breah has also told me a couple of times that she loves me because I am hot. Hot like the sun, that is. Cause, ya know, when she sits by me, I am hot.... Right?
Addison has this new phrase "...like on Fridays..." I think it stemmed from telling her what day of the week we had or did something. Now everytime she talks about anything she wants to do or ever did it was "...like on Fridays..." HUH? Remember when we went to Grandmas like... Or, are we going to church like... Even, I took a bath like... It is pretty funny listening to a three year old think she knows the days of the week. She also has the deepest belly laugh ever! Everyone that hears it can't help but join in laughing and always comments on it.
Then Kylie pulled the biggest joke yet. I sent the girls downstairs to get ready for bed (We moved all the bunkbeds downstairs in one room about a month ago.). I could hear Addi crying and just tried to ignore it. But it just kept getting louder and then Breah joined in. I finally went down and they were all sitting on Kylie's top bunk bed. Addi and Breah were still screaming and Kylie had a big grin on her face. They yelled out "I don't want to sleep down here. I want to sleep upstairs, I am scared." I held them and told them it was okay. After a few minutes of continual crying, Addi blurts out "There are witches in the storage room!!!" And she kept bawling. Kylie started laughing so hard, she had tears. I couldn't help laughing either. I finally scared away all the witches and covered the girls with all the blankets and pillows I could find to keep them safe!
They are growing up fast!


I got all three girls in swimming at the same time. Breah was in Addison's class and took good care of her. Breah and Kylie advanced to the next class.
We made a long day trip to visit some friends in Lynn, Ut. (near Oakley, Id). We had a great time catching up and were lucky enough to help/watch them herd cattle. Kylie has wanted to be cowgirl for a while and was in heaven when she got to ride a horse all by herself!

No comments: