Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Road Trip!

Collin's brother got married in Seattle, WA. (of course the camera batteries were dead that day!)Collin was so excited to drive his Mazda on the curvy mountain roads. He loved the drive, I did not drive once! Clarissa, on the other hand, did not enjoy them at all! I was torn, trying to keep both of them content was quite a task! This is a beautiful hike we went on in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. It was absolutely beautiful!!!






Then we spent Sunday touring Seattle. We parked and rode the tram down to the famous Pikes Place Market. It was pretty exciting. Next, we had lunch at the top of the Space Needle. The food was probably the best I have ever had. And the restuarant rotated around the top! It took a minute to get used to, but was awesome. Last, we decided to take the Ferry to Bambridge Island. It was a great adventure!!

















No comments: