Monday, May 23, 2011

Collin told me this was going up on April 1st. I was hoping it would be an April Fool's prank! But he is so handsome, I don't mind so much! ;)

I used to walk or ride my bike to Wallace Dairy often when I was little. It has changed a little. Now they sell Reed's Dairy ice cream! So for my birthday, I took my kids there for a yummy treat! Collin also took me out for breakfast at Smitty's. Then we all met my parents at Cafe Rio for dinner! It was fun! And no cooking, dishes, or cleaning!


That night, the ward had a primary talent show. Kylie played 'I'll walk with you' on the piano. Breah played the first song in book two on her violin. Then they both did a dance with Oaklie. At least they had planned a dance, but either got nervous or forgot it when they were infront of everyone. Addison did a few gymnastic tricks with Amy. It was fun!



Mother's Day Breakfast. The girls were nice enough not to wake me up. They snuck in the room asking Collin what they should make for me. He wisely instructed toast and cantelope (which was already cut). They did this all on their own, then went downstairs to watch cartoons so I could sleep in! So sweet! There is a banana under the cards too.

1 comment:

mel said...

remember those HUGE pixie sticks we use to get from Wallace dairy. I swear they were as tall as us:)