Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sand dunes

When Collin is left to plan something, it is all or nothing. This time, it was all! He planned a day at the sandunes in St. Anthony and rented a Razor. He even got a babysitter. (Thanks, Susan!) Man, he was as excited as a little boy at Christmas. I, on the other hand, was just trying not to think about it. I have never been a big fan of snowmobiles, jet skis, four wheelers, or motorbikes. I have also never been to those enormous dunes past the Egin Lakes. Well, put the two together and I was scared to death! I had to close my eyes and duck my head several times. After a couple of hours, Collin was getting braver and closing my eyes was not helping. I had a breakdown. I had to get out of the Razor so I could breathe! Poor Collin. He settled down a little after that, but I was still ready to go home. Hopefully, it was enough thrill for Collin for a while. If not I will definately send him with someone else next time!


















Posted by Picasa

No comments: