Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ian

 
9/14/2012
Ian at almost 6 months old and 17 lbs 4 oz.  He is sitting on his own. He loves to sit, but does not like laying down. If we put him on his back it is like he is stuck and just cries. He still cannot roll over. It is kind of funny. He is a happy healthy little boy! I just love holding and snuggling him!


10/11/2012
Ian loves playing with hair.  Anyones!  He will pull mine the entire time I nurse him.  If he is on Collin's shoulders he will play with his.  If any of the girls are laying on the floor and he sees their hair, he goes straight to it.  And best of all, he plays with his own!  He will sit and pull at the little bit he has if mine is in a pony tail.  This is something that he gets from his dad!!!
 

 


11/10/2012
He loves bath time.  As soon as he hears the water turn on he gets excited!  It is really nice to have kids that are old enough to hold him in the water.  Although, I don't have a bathtime picture of just him!  :)  On October 30th, he was 19 lb 15 oz!





12/06/2012
 Pulling himself up to standing.  He loves standing at the top of the stairs and watching us below.  He loves peek-a-boo.  He has a good bruise on his head here.  While he was learning to stand up, he was constantly bonking his head and always had a bruise.  He always pulls himself up on my leg and whines or screams until I pick him up.
 
 
 
12/6/2012
Ian crawling across the room.  Collin was hiding behind the bed and scaring him.  He was laughing so hard.  It was the cutest thing.  I was filming it and these pictures are from the video.  That is why they are blurry.
 
Around Oct. 3rd, Ian had his 1st ear infection. By the end of the month, his ears were bothering him again.  I took him to the doctor again and he got his second prescription for antibiotics.  It only took a few more days after that dose was done to notice that they were bothering him again. This time I tried everything I could do on my own. It seemed to help a little. Finally, the next week, Nov. 20th, I made an appointment with a chiropractor. It was the best thing I could have done! He had several follow up visits, but no more antibiotics. He had a rough couple of months. He had those ear infections, cut his first two teeth over Thanksgiving, learned to crawl and pull himself up, and finally over Christmas cut 4 more teeth. During this time, we were so exausted constantly rocking him and he would never sleep. He also got several colds, from the weak immune system after all those antiobiotics. Now, I have been giving him, Kefir, Vitamin D and rubbing oils on his lymph nodes at the first sign of any cold or ear aches.   He has been great since.  And so much happier. 
 
12/16/2012


He crawls all over the house.  He loves to go up the stairs. Someone has to run over and get behind him each time. He also loves to clap when we say "yeah" and waves "bye-bye". If we growl, click our tongue, or babble, he will copy us. He has eaten bananas, applesauce, avacados, sweet potatoes, peaches, pretzels, and cherrios. 
 

It is super fun to have the older girls watch him learn and grow. A couple weeks after Ian had his 5 and 6 teeth pop through, Addison came running and yelling to me. I thought for sure Ian was hurt, but Addi had just noticed he had FOUR teeth on the bottom and had to tell me! Ha ha! Clare always calls him "Ian Buddy". So cute. Of course, Kylie and Breah are extra good helpers. They all get excited when he does anything new. It is much fun!
 

No comments: