Clarissa had a long birthday weekend. Last minute, we decided to ditch Collin and go spend a couple days with Anjie's family in Utah. The only time we could get there all summer happened to fall on Clarissa's birthday. So my plan was to "change" her birthday to Saturday, when we where home with Collin. Of course, with other kids, that didn't work. She was a little disappointed. I had to explain to her several times that all her gifts and cake were at home with daddy. Collin had cake and balloons for her when we got home and I hurried and put the gifts out for her. She was so excited to see it all. Then Saturday we went hiking to Paul Bunnion's loaf of bread. Next we went swimming and had dinner at Teton Springs. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast!
These are a few of the funny things that Clarissa has said lately:
Some words she still cannot pronounce: Helloween, Peaner butter, Zureebra.
"I don't like Clare Bear anymore."C: It is Halloween yet? Me: Almost, Why? C: Because I need to get more brave.
Talking to Addison after school one day:
Clare says, "I am glad you can play with me. I get so lonely when you are at school all day." They play until Addi takes the toy Clare wants and they start arguing over it. I finally say "Clare you play with that toy everyday. If you want Addi to play with you, you need to share with her." Then Clare says, "I want to play alone!"
She always calls Ian adorable and her buddy.
I was playing catch with Clarissa. She said, "Mom, your suppossed to throw the ball at the human!" after I had a bad throw.
We have been talking a lot about eating healthy and what has sugar in. Then she came to the conculsion that on Halloween everyone is supposed to be sick.
And that same conversation ended in; "That's why I don't want a mom and dad! Because I can eat whatever I want!!!"
Collin driving down the road and forgot something. Clare's response was "Oh, crap!"
I asked her if she had fun at her friend Madeline's house. She answered, "Funner than you wished!"
"I saw a fat person once..."
Photo shoot by big sisters!!
No comments:
Post a Comment