Monday, January 18, 2016

end of school year

ian working at daddy's office.




ian got a remote control truck for his 3rd birthday.  it was the most entertaining gift ever.
 he chased it all over the parking lot!



 
 
kylie's 5th grade program



clare's kindergarten mother's day program.




mothers day breakfast




clare's daddy daughter day at the zoo for kindergarten.


 
 




breah's 4th grade Idaho history program.
 

Addison's program for mrs. balls' last year of spectrum. 



addi had a couple of dances that she was in.  I had no idea she was such an awesome dancer.
 she was not shy at all and stayed right in rhythm.  it was super cute!







 
kylie practicing for the 5th grade talent show.  she played "crystalize" by lindsey sterling.  she is somewhat of a perfectionist.  so she practiced very faithfully.  I teared up when she played it the night before the performance.  I could not believe how hard she worked to accomplish her goal!  she did amazing and got a standing ovation from the audience!!! 
 
 


 

No comments: