Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally

I think I am finally figuring this blogging stuff out. I have been messing around with it for a couple weeks. It is pretty addicting, almost as bad as those Twilight books. I will just post some pictures from our summer so far.
Addison eating her own ice cream cone.
Breah loved it and was happy as could be.
   Kylie was mad that she did not get a vanilla milk shake!



At the spray park with our friends. None of the girls are actually brave enough to get wet. So I finally went down the slides with them. They did not want to go again!



I gave Collin a "surprise" barbeque. I had someone tell him he had a meeting and told everyone to come while he was gone. It didn't quite work. Only two people got there before Collin, but he was still surprised!
Collin's birthday cake. Red velvet...mmmm!! It was delicious!
I can't take the credit though, my mom made it.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay Kristel! I'm so excited that you're blogging now! And I totally agree that blogging is just about as addicting as the Twilight series! Your family is absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to staying in touch with you better now! :)

anjie said...

Cool!! It is looking great! I love the look.
Thanks for coming down. It was great to see you and your family. I just wish I had felt better while everyone was here!! I am getting better.
Dad left his bathroom bag!

anjie said...

Hey, me again. welcome to the blog world. I tagged you. Check it out on my blog.

Dave and Holly said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog, it helped me find your blog. Your family is so so cute and your blog site is adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch hopefully a little more often.