| This is Addison insisting on going down the steps alone. She did it, but fell on her knees on the last one. She is becoming very independent and tries to keep up with her big sisters. She finally said two new words over the weekend, up and apple. That is it besides moma, whoa, and "ink you" which she has said for awhile. |
5 comments:
love the new looks!
Hope Kylie didn't cry like she did when I cut her hair! Did you do it yourself? Good job! Aubryn wants long hair. So we are growing it out. It is very thin.
My boys need hair cuts again. sigh.
They look great!!! I'm impressed at your skills! They are such cute girls!
helllooooo hunters!! it was so fun to hear from you & be able to see your cute cute girls! it is crazy to see little kylie all grown up but still with those gorgeous blue eyes. okay so we will email you too but i just wanted to send a note saying hi and that we're happy we're back in touch with you!
love, the straders
Your girls are so darling. I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. It will be so fun to keep in contact this way!!!!
Oh, do you still have my blog address? It's private, so I didn't know if you needed another invite now that you are a fellow blogger. :)
Post a Comment