Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EEEEWWWWW!

This is how Addison entertained herself on the drive home from Boise.....
Breah thought that was pretty funny when we showed it to her later!

This is what the girls like to do everyday, dress up!
Addison is already learning to walk in high heels.

3 comments:

anjie said...

Yucky. Did Breah wake up with a sore nose?
It's never to early to work on wearing heels. I'm still learning.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kristel-
I told Collin (but in case he didn't tell you) we're blogging now too. Your page is super cute! I'm still trying to navigate. Our address is hsovertonfam.blogspot.com. I haven't ventured into the Twilight series yet. Did you borrow Melanie's? Maybe I'll borrow them when you're done so I know what all the hype is about. :)
Funny pictures!
Okay- I've been on here WAY too long. Blogging is addictive!
Ciao for now!

Lianna said...

So Funny!!! I love that music in the background too! :) We have listened to 'Sesame Street Sing along travel songs' in the car for YEARS now!!!