We had a nice time at Bishop's house on Sat. and visiting with everyone. Here is a picture I took from Beazer's Blog (thanks). The kids loved the mini donkeys and did not want to go home. Thanks Bishop and everyone that came. It was good to see you!
wish we could have been there! i saw the picture from the beazers blog & isn't it crazy to think how much we've all grown up? bozungs...4 kids?!? wow we are waaaaaay behind.
Hi! I was so excited to get your comment on my blog! I love it that I can see what's happened with you over the past 5 years. Crazy how time flies, and here we are with multiple kids. Just crazy I tell you! Keep in touch. Can I add you to my blog list?
It was so fun to see you guys! We will be there for Christmas and we are planning on a game of Make a Million for sure! Your girls are adorable! Addy loves getting to play with them!
5 comments:
hee haw
wish we could have been there! i saw the picture from the beazers blog & isn't it crazy to think how much we've all grown up? bozungs...4 kids?!? wow we are waaaaaay behind.
Hi! I was so excited to get your comment on my blog! I love it that I can see what's happened with you over the past 5 years. Crazy how time flies, and here we are with multiple kids. Just crazy I tell you! Keep in touch. Can I add you to my blog list?
Oh, and I do remember that dress-up night at Ricks. That was so funny. Wasn't that the same week that we decorated our Charlie Brown Christmas tree?
It was so fun to see you guys! We will be there for Christmas and we are planning on a game of Make a Million for sure! Your girls are adorable! Addy loves getting to play with them!
Post a Comment