We had so much fun. Thanks for having us. Sorry I'm so hyper-sensitive about sickness. I'm working on loosening up. It's hard. We really like being with you guys. I'll call the salon tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Kylie!! I can't believe she is 5 already. What a fun pile of leaves too. It makes me want to come over and jump in myself. :) I'll be in IF the whole week after Christmas. Hopefully you're not going anywhere so we can get together. It's been way too long.
6 comments:
Wow, what stunning pictures!
We had so much fun. Thanks for having us. Sorry I'm so hyper-sensitive about sickness. I'm working on loosening up. It's hard. We really like being with you guys. I'll call the salon tomorrow.
no fair! look at those beautiful leaves & how much fun your kids are having. wish we were in ID about now. :)
ps-collin with a beard! i hardly recognized him.
How fun!!! Can we come over and play. :)
That makes me want a backyard with big trees and a swing! Looks like tons of fun!
Happy Birthday Kylie!! I can't believe she is 5 already. What a fun pile of leaves too. It makes me want to come over and jump in myself. :) I'll be in IF the whole week after Christmas. Hopefully you're not going anywhere so we can get together. It's been way too long.
Great Pics!! Thanks again for the party...was a BLAST! hehehe.
Post a Comment