Collin looks scary!! Even scarier is the picture of your kids sitting on the edge of a cliff!Your girls look cute! You posted on my blog while I was editing my post. I wrote Aubryn's prayer. C-ya later!
Dorothy, Mulan, and a zebra -- oh my! Your girls look so darling! And Collin, what on earth are you wearing??? Wow, scary! :)
What cute girls you have!! They all look so cute dressed up. I don't think I can say the same for Collin. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Collin looks scary!! Even scarier is the picture of your kids sitting on the edge of a cliff!
Your girls look cute! You posted on my blog while I was editing my post. I wrote Aubryn's prayer.
C-ya later!
Dorothy, Mulan, and a zebra -- oh my! Your girls look so darling! And Collin, what on earth are you wearing??? Wow, scary! :)
What cute girls you have!! They all look so cute dressed up. I don't think I can say the same for Collin. :)
Post a Comment