Sunday, November 16, 2008

Silly Ad

Addison insisted on climbing in here. She wanted me to close the door until it started rocking back and forth. Then she would not stop crying, so I got out the camera!
Modeling Dad's Indiana Jones hat.

Discovering Oreo's: It was a natural instinct to break it in half and start licking the white stuff!
Learning to jump!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

She's too cute! It's good to know that it's actually instinct that drives us to eat oreo's in the proper fashion! I love the one of her crying in the washer -- not the crying part, but I totally understand wanting to crawl inside!

anjie said...

cute.I have a fear of my kids getting in the washer or dryer!!!!!!!!!

Carr Family said...

She is so darling. I love the picture in the dryer.

The Thompsons said...

I love that cute little girl!!! Those are some great pictures!