(I guess the flash was bothering her.)
It reminded me of a night a couple months ago....
Too cute! The look so peaceful...
cute pics! looks like addison might want the heat turned up a little bit. ;)
That is so cute. I love the one of Breah in the doll cradle. She looks so peaceful and actually quite comfy. :)
CuTE! They Are aLwAys CuteR WheN ThEY aRE sleePinG!! DoN'T yOU ThinK??
Funny! Our 3 boys have all been sleeping in the top bunk together lately.
Love the pictures, Kristel. I love Addi's night cap. I love your Christmas and Christmas Eve pictures- captures the magic, doesn't it? Where did you find such cute dresses?
I LOVE the doll crib pic. Your girls are SOOO cute! I wish we lived closer..we all had so much fun playing with you!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! The look so peaceful...
cute pics! looks like addison might want the heat turned up a little bit. ;)
That is so cute. I love the one of Breah in the doll cradle. She looks so peaceful and actually quite comfy. :)
CuTE! They Are aLwAys CuteR WheN ThEY aRE sleePinG!! DoN'T yOU ThinK??
Funny! Our 3 boys have all been sleeping in the top bunk together lately.
Love the pictures, Kristel. I love Addi's night cap. I love your Christmas and Christmas Eve pictures- captures the magic, doesn't it? Where did you find such cute dresses?
I LOVE the doll crib pic. Your girls are SOOO cute! I wish we lived closer..we all had so much fun playing with you!!!
Post a Comment