Do you like the new way Breah writes her name?
She has done this a few times.
I finally told her it was backwards, but she disagreed.
Kylie and Breah LOVE getting their pictures taken.
Addison, on the other hand, is a little harder to work with.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

5 comments:
such cute girls, all of them! even if addison doesn't want to smile. :)
So cute! I love the backwards name writing too.
Your girls are very CUTE!!
I think it takes a lot more skill to write your name backwards! wow.
Brad wrote his upside down sometimes when he was that age.
Aubryn is still perfecting hers. It is hard.
Wow that is impressive that Breah can spell her name backwards...I don't think I could even do that. :) Collin is one lucky man to have so many cute Valentines.
They are SO cute!
Post a Comment