This is part of the bedtime routine at our house!
That is how Reagan goes down the stairs every time. He won't go forward facing anymore because he fell down the basement stairs and it scared him. He is fast, just like your girls. but he doesn't make the noise.That is a cute video. We miss you guys!!
Aubby says, "That look likes fun!"
That's looks like so much fun! I remember doing that when I was a kid... good times!
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is how Reagan goes down the stairs every time. He won't go forward facing anymore because he fell down the basement stairs and it scared him. He is fast, just like your girls. but he doesn't make the noise.
That is a cute video. We miss you guys!!
Aubby says, "That look likes fun!"
That's looks like so much fun! I remember doing that when I was a kid... good times!
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment