Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Kylie couldn't wait for Christmas morning, but when it finally came, it took her a little while to wake up. She also took her time to see everything in her stocking. She Asked Santa for just about everything in the Toys R Us catalog. She could not narrow it down at all! Santa gave her an Easy Bake Oven.

Breah was the first person to wake up, as always. I let her climb into bed with me to see if we could get anymore sleep, but it only lasted about a minute. She then went and woke up her sisters who both told her to leave her alone. Then they finally realized what day it was!

Breah asked Santa for "mermaid tails and shells". I thought about making something, until I saw this Ariel dress. Luckily, she liked it "more" than whatever it was she wanted and put it on immediately. Notice Addison already chowing down on the candy. She was pretty out of it until she saw the ballerina Barbie that Santa brought her.

But Ad was even more excited when she saw this. It got better when she realized she could sing all the songs with her...over and over and over while brushing her hair and wearing her crown!

I think this is all of it...

This is my favorite picture. Kylie got a Tinker Bell, Breah got Hannah Montana, and Addi got Barbie, Island Princess. I wasn't too sure about them, but the girls loved them... for a day anyway!

Clarissa finally woke up. The girls opened her gifts and shoved them all in her face!

No comments: