Tonight Collin was telling the girls stories. He began telling them about Hansel and Gretel. Breah stopped him half way through and told him that she did not want to hear anymore scary stories. She said she has seen too many bad movies and is getting to many nightBEARS. Kylie then corrected her, calling them nightMIRRORS. They continued back and forth correcting eachother until Collin finally made fun of both of them and told them it was nightMARES!!
In other news, Addison turned 3 years old 11 min. after the deadline to go to Sunbeams. I was okay with it. I know how hard it is for those kids to sit still that long and not get any snacks. Plus, the kids in Sunbeams are a little more advanced and those in Nursery will be in her school grade. But today, when I brought her to nursery, she repeated several times that she wanted to go to "class". So I finally agreed and she loved it. She was so proud of herself!!! She is growing up so fast!
2 comments:
NightBEARS and nightMIRRORS... I love it! Such darling girls you have!
So funny! And, I love the bags you made. You are one creative woman!
Post a Comment