Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Phone Dump!


YOGA!
I used to hate yoga.  I wanted something fast that made me sweat.  Now I crave the deep breathing, strengthening, and stretching.  I love it when my family joins me!

Collin surprised me with a portable hot tub!  It was inspired by the water birth of Silas!


So tiny!

The Solar System play.  Addi had a cute solo about the Sun.  And Clare danced and sang with some other girls.
Clare was going in for Hernia Surgery the next morning, so Mrs. Sue Holmes gave her these cute stuffed horses. Clare's surgery was Feb. 4th, 2016.  She recovered very quickly.  She had to miss a couple days of school and a month of tumbling.  We haven't had any problems with her since. 

She was pretty mad after surgery.  We were told she could go home as soon as she went to the bathroom.  But she did not want to get up because it hurt to move.  She finally did, and she was home watching movies soon!  She had a couple visitors~ Grandma Rydalch and Madeline Falkenrath.  The kids at school also made her lots of cards and pictures.  By the weekend, she was running around.  It was hardest for her to not do somersaults around the house for a month. 
 

 
Collin missed Valentine's Day because of Ian's accident. 
He made it up to all of us with a rose ceremony!

Ice Cream




Clare's first lost tooth!
 
Sibling Slumber Party!


Who's that big girl?!?!?

Easter! Books and flip flops.
 
 

No comments: