Saturday, March 14, 2009

We finally had some warm weather yesterday. The girls started out in the garage riding bikes and scooters. Then we decided to walk around the park. They enjoyed playing in the snow and climbing trees. When we got home, they spent another hour playing in our backyard. It was great! I cannot wait for spring!

Breah was not very happy when she jumped off the bleachers and landed on her hands and knees. She got to ride the rest of the way in the stroller. Addi did not seem to mind until she could not get out of the basket!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Thanks for all the updates- great way to share, huh?

Carr Family said...

I'm so ready for spring too!! Your girls look so happy to be outside.

Lacey said...

So fun! I can't wait for Spring to come for good!

Dave and Holly said...

Yea for warm weather!! It's amazing how much happier kids are when they can play outside.

lynsey said...

that last picture cracks me up! good shot! your girls are adorable & i'm glad you guys got to enjoy some nice weather.