Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Multitasking

I don't have a photo of this, but I am sure you can picture it anyway. Collin has his laptop on while switching back and forth between 3 email accounts and Facebook. He also has his ear piece in while talking to one friend in AZ. And at the same time is texting his sister in WA! Wow! I think it is the first time I have ever seen him multitask!!

7 comments:

anjie said...

such a social butterfly

Lacey said...

Sound like him. Too funny.

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Sorry, that deleted post was mine. Just just somehow published the same thing twice. Oops! I didn't want you to think something bad had been written and removed though! :)

Carr Family said...

Haha, that is too funny! Next time you'll have to get a picture.

Anonymous said...

Both Howie and I said, "Sounds just like his Dad." :)

lynsey said...

once ben joined facebook he has been the same way. and now he checks it like 20 times a day. he's obsessed! and he actually said that he was mad at me for keeping the FB world all to myself for so long. whatever! :)